you know those characters that you just
- It’s called Master of the Universe.
- It was originally published on Fanfiction.net (aka where fanfiction goes to die).
- E.L. James’ pen name was Snowqueens Icedragon because of course it was.
- Snowqueens Icedragon does not use quotation marks.
- She does, however, make up expressions like "my very small inner goddess sways in a gentle victorious samba" and “I can almost hear his sphinx-like smile through the phone.”
- They spend more time filling out sex-related paperwork than they do actually having sex.
- This is my reaction to all of the sex scenes:
- Because the human body doesn’t work like that.
- This is my reaction to everything else:
- Because the english language doesn’t work like that.
The 50 Shades of Grey trailer just dropped, so here’s a link to the original Twilight fanfiction that the book is “based” off of, because if you’re gonna read the book before you see the movie you might as well read it in its original format.
i got through three pages before i had to stop or risk throwing my laptop across the room
he makes bella blam just from blowing on her titty
When reality television star and fashion blogger Lauren Conrad was asked what her “favorite position” was on a live radio program a while back, the women listening held their breath. Although we take great pride in the work that we do, most of us could relate to being undermined and belittled publicly at work. When Conrad cleverly retorted “CEO,” it was hard not to aggressively high-five our laptop and mobile devices. The words “hell” and “yeah” could be heard all across the nation.
i swear i have reblogged this today like sooo many times, its so nice
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
i love this
i cant even stop watching this
*me pointing to fictional character* they’re nonbinary
*fandom crying voice* no… that’s impossible… they cant be nonbinary………. Stop….. theres no proof…… their pronouns arent neutral………. they never said they are Not Cis….. please stop talking about nonbinaries…….. you’re wrong…… stop saying this fake thing….
*me pointing to fictional character* luv that nonbinary person
Today my boyfriend bought a label maker
all I really want in life is a weeaboo vs anglophile death match
IN THIS CORNER, ORIENTALISM AND BUTCHERED JAPANESE!
AND IN THIS CORNER, BRITISH IMPERIALISM AND BENDYDICK CUMMERBUND!
WEEABOO VS. TEABOO.
ONLY ONE CULTURAL FETISH MAY LEAVE.
Never give up! :)
It’s nice to make art for myself again. -u- If you wait a moment they spin for you!
Have a great day
i wanna look like someone who can cut you but still bakes cookies in her spare time